Safe & Secure PaymentsPay with the world’s most trusted payment method PayPal or Bank Transfer
Interest-Free Layaway ServiceWeekly, biweekly or monthly payments over maximum a 6-month period
Worldwide DeliveryWe post items worldwide the following day of payments clearing, excluding weekends and UK holidays
Returns AcceptedReturns accepted in original item conditions with garment tags unremoved only
One of the most celebrated and wanted Hermes cashmere silk shawl - "Cavalleria D'Etriers". Two models, Stirrups from 1964 and Della Cavalleria from 2014, are mixed, mixed and reinvented in this completely modern scarf. Their shared inspiration comes from the collection of Emile Hermès, an infinitely rich set of books and objects, in which the horse is in place. The fabrics - including excellent examples of 18th- and 19th-century metalworking - are made by artisans from all over the world, from South America to the Middle East, via France and Spain. Surrounded by snakes and chimeras, the harness pieces seen here are inspired by prints dating back to the early seventeenth century.
- Artist: Virginie Jamin and Françoise de la Perrière
- Featuring stirrups, metalwork, serpents and chimera in colour combination of white, black and red
- Hand rolled all edges
- 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
- Made in France
SIZE & FIT:
- All measurements are done with the garment laid flat without stretch. If unsure, please contact us before purchase and we are happy to double check.
- Extra large: approximately 55 x 55 inches (140 x 140cm)
|Seller notes:||“Barely worn, in excellent condition; includes a Hermes box”|
|Style:||Shawl/Wrap||Material:||65% Cashmere, 35% Silk|
||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Brand:||Hermes||Pattern:||Equestrian Riding Stirrups|
|Modified Item:||No||Artist:||Virginie Jamin and Françoise de la Perrière|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||France||EAN:||Does not apply|
DeliveryDifferent delivery options available at checkout. We post items worldwide the following day of payments clearing, excluding weekends and UK holidays. Recipients outside the European Union are liable for all import duties, customs and local sale taxes levied by the country the parcel is shipped to. Please check with your tax office before purchase.
ReturnsReturns accepted in original item conditions with garment tags unremoved only.
Please notify us within 2 days of receipt. We will promptly process a refund in accordance with the policy below:
- Return items to be sent via a traceable and insured service.
- International returns: please mark Return for a Refund on postal packages
- Item mis-described, we sincerely apologise but we're only human. Return postage will be refunded in this instance only
We also offer interest-free layaway service at no extra cost:
- Down Payment: 10% of your purchase price or an agreed amount
- Payments: weekly, biweekly or monthly payments over maximum a 6-month period
- 😞 We cannot refund or transfer previous payments to other items if you are unable to complete the purchase
- 😞 If a buyer misses more than 2 payments without a prior agreement, we reserve the right to terminate the transaction